Business & Information Architect
MWH NZ Ltd, Christchurch
Feburary 2011 – April 2012
Employed by MWH to work on a joint venture with Mainzeal to deliver programme and project management services for Vero and AA insurance claims (now called MWH Recovery).
My role was to manage all systems and associated infrastructure including desktop and server support. I put together and managed a team that ranged in size from 4-8 staff depending on activities being undertaken at the time and the support requirements of the users.
My team was responsible for:
- Managed the onboarding of staff in regards to their IT setup
- Managing desktop and phones system infrastructure and support
- Aconex for document management
- Cloud based virtual servers
- Programme website and intranet